A rundown of how we handle your personal information.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE BALLER STORE COLLECT?
The Baller Store will only collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
HOW DOES THE BALLER STORE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
The Baller Store process all payments via Credit Card on an encrypted secure server, or with Paypal. All of our Credit Card Payments are processed securely via Stripe & PayPal.
WHAT DOES THE BALLER STORE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our The Baller Store site (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other The Baller Store site feature
- To send periodic emails – the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails from The Baller Store, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
DOES THE BALLER STORE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
The Baller Store does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, The Baller Store may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
PRIVACY ACT 1988
Because we value your privacy The Baller Store has taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also view our Shipping & Returns page for information on shipping and returns, refunds and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
CONTACTING THE BALLER STORE